Here I will try and keep up to date the my progress on the design of this board game.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

PRODUCTION Board

I made the production board and truck chits:

Production board


Truck


I have decided that players will play with the stocks they own in plain view. Also if you have the most of a company you then sit on the board of that company. You will have to beat the current board member to take the board seat from him.

During production board members will get an extra turn at their factories and docks before the normal production round starts.


The name of the game is no longer appropriate so I thought about changing it to "Speculation" which I like alot. BGG proved that there have been many other games with that name. So I don't like that name either.

I have no mechanism for ending the game yet. My only thought is ripping off Noblemen and having something where the players have to choose to move toward the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!